What's new

looking for information for duncannon pa

dholland02

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
399
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking for information on a few places in duncannon if therea anyone from perry county. Thanks
 
Not from there but what are you looking for info on? Maybe we can help.
 
Try the fields around the truck stop, once a stopping point for people moving up the Juniata, further up the river is the old Amity Inn, however owners and cops may be opposed because of the activities that once went on there. I'd look across the old road from inn, closer to the river. Good luck. Perry County Historical Society is doing digs there in Duncannon on Sunday afternoons when it is warm. Email them, I once found a colonial piece of lead, marked by weight for sale likely, at Ft Robinson, for them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom