Looking for KGC experts to Host new Discovery Channel series

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank You...I appreciate you answering my question franklin.

The mention of Brazil and Confederate soldiers and Southern families going there wasn't referring to KGC Depositories though...Right?

Thanks,
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Just google CONFEDERADOS... LOTS of sources.

I took your comment to mean something to do with KGC Vaults...I'm familiar with some Confederate Soldiers and Southern families going to Brazil. I could be wrong on the number but if I remember right, it was estimated 10,000ish 'Southern Cause' soldiers along with families went there at some point.

Most returned to the US...but Protestant Churches and especially Protestant Cemeteries were needed because most all Churches and Cemeteries in Brazil are Catholic and since they couldn't be buried there, they needed a town or settlement.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
But seriously ECS, proof of ownership lays with the finder of treasure over all the world. If the government wants to take a treasure found then they are going to have to present the proof. The finder does not have to prove anything, the treasure is already his. The burden of proof lays with the US Government, they will have to prove that it is CSA through and by KGC. But my point being made is that when you look at money especially coined money you do not know from where it came from that is why it is called TREASURE...
But seriously, the point being made is that one would be hard pressed to convince the US Government that it wasn't KGC after claiming on several treasure site forums of knowing the locations of several KGC depositories, contracting government agencies and officials with the same information while requesting permission to recover said KGC depositories.

"No sir, those gold double eagles and 1860 silver half dollars with the "O" mint mark are not from a KGC depository, but a totally different treasure not related to the CSA or KGC, that is why they call it treasure".
Yes, with all those posts and contacts the Feds will believe that. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But seriously, the point being made is that one would be hard pressed to convince the US Government that it wasn't KGC after claiming on several treasure site forums of knowing the locations of several KGC depositories, contracting government agencies and officials with the same information while requesting permission to recover said KGC depositories.

"No sir, those gold double eagles and 1860 silver half dollars with the "O" mint mark are not from a KGC depository, but a totally different treasure not related to the CSA or KGC, that is why they call it treasure".

I've been tracked and stalked to my potential treasure sites on several occasions. The stalkers were obviously greedy, unscrupulous, and lazy treasure hunters who couldn't find treasure any other way than to follow those of us who have worked our butts off to develop good leads. To my knowledge, none of my stalkers were Feds. That's the way my late partner and I lost the big marker cache. Did the thieves have to surrender that $1/4 million "find" to the Feds? No. Was KGC treasure hunter Bob Brewer, who went public with some of his KGC finds amounting to nearly $300,000, ever challenged by the Feds over ownership of that treasure? No. How about KGC hunter Michael Griffith, who made the big KGC discovery in Oklahoma? Again, the answer is No. These finds have been publicized all over the place and not one has ever been seized by the Federal Government, using your theory of what would happen when someone finds KGC treasure. Maybe the Federal Government knows more about what they can legally seize than you do.
~Texas Jay

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been tracked and stalked to my potential treasure sites on several occasions. The stalkers were obviously greedy, unscrupulous, and lazy treasure hunters who couldn't find treasure any other way than to follow those of us who have worked our butts off to develop good leads. To my knowledge, none of my stalkers were Feds. That's the way my late partner and I lost the big marker cache. Did the thieves have to surrender that $1/4 million "find" to the Feds? No. Was KGC treasure hunter Bob Brewer, who went public with some of his KGC finds amounting to nearly $300,000, ever challenged by the Feds over ownership of that treasure? No. How about KGC hunter Michael Griffith, who made the big KGC discovery in Oklahoma? Again, the answer is No. These finds have been publicized all over the place and not one has ever been seized by the Federal Government, using your theory of what would happen when someone finds KGC treasure. Maybe the Federal Government knows more about what they can legally seize than you do.
~Texas Jay

Sorry to jump in here, your post reminded me of a question I have that might sound silly...but I'm serious...

How Are Found Coins, Jewelry and Other Valuable Assets Identified As KGC and Not From A Robbery or Something Else?

Are/were there documents or anything found that identifies it as KGC and what its purpose is to be?

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I will not post any further on KEVIN'S THREAD. We are leading it astray. If you want logistics of the recovery of a KGC Depository start a new thread.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I took your comment to mean something to do with KGC Vaults...I'm familiar with some Confederate Soldiers and Southern families going to Brazil. I could be wrong on the number but if I remember right, it was estimated 10,000ish 'Southern Cause' soldiers along with families went there at some point.

Most returned to the US...but Protestant Churches and especially Protestant Cemeteries were needed because most all Churches and Cemeteries in Brazil are Catholic and since they couldn't be buried there, they needed a town or settlement.
I have read that SOME Confederate Knights & families later carried $$$$$$$$$$$$$ down to some colonies in the Brazil "areas". MOST stayed in the Brazil "areas", as can be seen by their descendants, TODAY.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
SOME that DID come back; PROBABLY started the Knights of the White Camelia in Louisiana. In Alabama & Mississippi & further north, becoming the KKK; with some KGC elevating to the ORDER of the AMERICAN KNIGHTS (OAK) in NYC, later.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of the gold and silver coins in those photo shoots were bought off Ebay.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If "they" had all these riches during the Civil War - wouldn't they have used it to by supplies and munitions for the Confederate troops and navy?

Just curious.

And if it was Southern wealthy sheltering funds - wouldn't they just have deposited it with banks in a neutral country like England or Switzerland?

Why bury it to not collect interest or be stumbled on by treasure seekers?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
SOME CSA/KGC $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WAS deposited in foreign banks; England is one that I know of. High-ranking REBEL officials did the "banking"...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If "they" had all these riches during the Civil War - wouldn't they have used it to by supplies and munitions for the Confederate troops and navy?

Just curious.

And if it was Southern wealthy sheltering funds - wouldn't they just have deposited it with banks in a neutral country like England or Switzerland?

Why bury it to not collect interest or be stumbled on by treasure seekers?

The KGC bought all the supplies the South needed to fight the war. Did you ever hear of any shortage of guns or powder? Think about how the South organized it's own government, started up all the branches of the government and I mean even postage stamps and delivering the mail. They had millions of rations left at commissaries all over the South. To name a couple, Danville, Va. and Greensboro, N.C. There was upwards of 5 to 7 million in rations and over 500,000 pairs of shoes. The South never lacked for supplies or money. The KGC in the early stages of the war put away large stashes of gold and silver. Even before the Civil War the KGC had large stashes of gold and silver. Before the American Revolution there were depositories of large amounts of gold and silver and still more even up until today. Yes, today. There are still sentinels out there watching the old depositories and there are KGC Members still making large depositories.

Banks are backed by the US Government. They control the money. Forget the interest on the money and keep making depositories. I like to hunt for them.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
All of the gold and silver coins in those photo shoots were bought off Ebay.
If you would have explored that site you would have noticed that it belong to Michael Griffith, and would have been part of that "big KGC discovery in Oklahoma" that Texas Jay referenced.
You say they all came from Ebay?
Interesting.

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The KGC bought all the supplies the South needed to fight the war. Did you ever hear of any shortage of guns or powder? Think about how the South organized it's own government, started up all the branches of the government and I mean even postage stamps and delivering the mail. They had millions of rations left at commissaries all over the South. To name a couple, Danville, Va. and Greensboro, N.C. There was upwards of 5 to 7 million in rations and over 500,000 pairs of shoes. The South never lacked for supplies or money. The KGC in the early stages of the war put away large stashes of gold and silver. Even before the Civil War the KGC had large stashes of gold and silver. Before the American Revolution there were depositories of large amounts of gold and silver and still more even up until today. Yes, today. There are still sentinels out there watching the old depositories and there are KGC Members still making large depositories.

Banks are backed by the US Government. They control the money. Forget the interest on the money and keep making depositories. I like to hunt for them.

Franklin....surely you jest?? ??? :icon_scratch:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In that case, I believe I've finally got a handle on your...thoughts.

No more questions. Thank you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread