Looking for KGC experts to Host new Discovery Channel series

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Kace, the secret is to find those coins one at a time.
sdcfia- If the template is to be used on the 36 section/range/township parts of our country, and you have some way to figure out which corner to use as a starting point, do you also have a back sight? Were these made by surveyors? I don't know if someone in the mid 19th century who wasn't a surveyor/engineer knew the difference between true and magnetic North. When they wanted to go north they looked at their compass and went where it pointed in most cases. I worked for an outfit that relocated the sections corners in 158 sections in West Central MO. We found about 6% of the org. corner stones that had been set. Not all corners had stone markers, many were wooden posts. They were originally set between 1835 and 1845. I recall finding 3 stones when we dug the hole to set marker for that corner. They were 12-18" down. A lot were wiped out when roads were build down a section line. There were 3 or 4 Original Surveyors that were in the areas I worked. Only one put "hack" marks on a stone. One hack for each mile above the bottom of the township. One closed the last half mile on each section that closed to the East township line ONE LINK OFF. 5 sections, each last half mile one link off. My bet is he ran that last line in his tent. What I'm trying to say is I'd think you'd need to find the exact section or township the template fit to make it work. Not every section is exactly one mile by one mile. Each section in each township is how big the Original Surveyor say's it is. There are several sections in northern Saint Claire County,MO. that are a mile by a mile and a half. Accumulation of error. It is amazing how accurate those O.S.'ers were with the equipment they had. Good luck.

There was definitely a variation in performance by the surveyors of the day - there still is today, for that matter, even with GPS. The mid-19th century Government Land Office surveyors' accuracy varied significantly, but those who were active beginning about 1900 were much better. The US Mineral Surveyors whose work I'm most familiar with (ca 1870-1920) were excellent.

As far as the "KGC" template is concerned, what I've posted about its alleged use is only what I've been told by some smart people about "KGC" lore for the benefit of those who haven't heard the stories before. That doesn't mean those smart people are correct however. My personal opinion is that the widely found "KGC" carved clues, the arcane codes, the templates, etc. may likely be nothing more than disinformation intended to lead nosy searchers astray. If there indeed are "KGC" caches out there, I suspect they are secreted using proprietary methods that guys like us have no way of figuring out. Many caches are likely hidden on land that has no legal access for normal people. There are countless layers of security available to smart people with plentiful resources, and like I said before, there are many ways to fool folks with "treasure clues." I know that many will disagree with me.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was definitely a variation in performance by the surveyors of the day - there still is today, for that matter, even with GPS. The mid-19th century Government Land Office surveyors' accuracy varied significantly, but those who were active beginning about 1900 were much better. The US Mineral Surveyors whose work I'm most familiar with (ca 1870-1920) were excellent.

As far as the "KGC" template is concerned, what I've posted about its alleged use is only what I've been told by some smart people about "KGC" lore for the benefit of those who haven't heard the stories before. That doesn't mean those smart people are correct however. My personal opinion is that the widely found "KGC" carved clues, the arcane codes, the templates, etc. may likely be nothing more than disinformation intended to lead nosy searchers astray. If there indeed are "KGC" caches out there, I suspect they are secreted using proprietary methods that guys like us have no way of figuring out. Many caches are likely hidden on land that has no legal access for normal people. There are countless layers of security available to smart people with plentiful resources, and like I said before, there are many ways to fool folks with "treasure clues." I know that many will disagree with me.

:notworthy: I would only add that since the onset of the net, that " Disinformation " has spread exponentially. The same tool that so many rely on for research may be the most useful propaganda machine ever.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Kace, the secret is to find those coins one at a time....

So that's it....A KGC Mega-Vault is One Dub?! THAT would be hard to excavate on a Mountainside! lol!

Thanks for the laugh UG!

Kace

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
:notworthy: I would only add that since the onset of the net, that " Disinformation " has spread exponentially. The same tool that so many rely on for research may be the most useful propaganda machine ever.

Absolutely. It's a two-edged sword. One side, if used dispassionately, allows you to cut to the chase much easier than previously possible. However, the other side can take your head off before you know what happened. Technology is useful, but critical thinking is, well, critical.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... When HBB came to Danville, Va on the DECODED Television Show they said that HBB had found a KGC Depository of over $200,000. Has anyone ever seen this treasure and has the Internal Revenue Service received any taxes for the claim of recovering a $200,000. treasure?
Is that $200,000 face value in gold? Then HBB would have to pay taxes on over $13 Million Dollars.
Has he paid taxes on this proclaimed treasure that DECODED clearly and unmistakenly said he had found?
No? Because no treasure was ever found. Only the wind blowing.
On that DECODED episode, didn't Brewer point out KGC carvings on a "talking tree" similar to his claimed "Bible Tree"?

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put a cork in it, Norman.

I don't believe they are interested in a " One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Mega Vault ".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On that DECODED episode, didn't Brewer point out KGC carvings on a "talking tree" similar to his claimed "Bible Tree"?

I believe HBB pointed out three different talking trees but he never found the real "Talking Tree" or our "Bible Tree" HBB has not even found everything that is on his "Bible Tree" I was laughing my behind off, about like a teacher watching students at play.

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depends if they would like that treasure in Danville Virginia! Y'all are just being mean! Lol I am very creative, imaginative, funny, as well as clever!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop spreading all this negativity! Treasures are all out there! Let's get them! Fullfill your destiny and find the treasure!

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Depends if they would like that treasure in Danville Virginia! Y'all are just being mean! Lol I am very creative, imaginative, funny, as well as clever!

Go get it...then you can be the ending segment where it's found and recovered...Bring your Albert Pike Rock

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Here Is The Number To Call To Order CW Gusewelle's DVD's and Books...You Can Order Different Packages, Depending On If You Already Have Some Of His Collection.

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I am so ready! I have plenty of stories, and factual information!

You said some time ago that you were going to recover the Danville, VA treasure.. What happened to keep You from recovering it? Go Get It!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The site 40x40 on a rock hillside! Its will take more then one person to get it all at once! I cannot find any people to help me, it's so pathetic! My mother is very sick, so taking care of her for now! Would anyone like to help me or some plan of action!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still ready and waiting anxiously awaiting to hear from Discovery channel! I've sent several emails, even a picture of the treasure sight in Danville Virginia!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread