What's new

Looking for programs

tmshaft

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Where can you look at other peoples settings and programs that they run for the ctx3030
 
Best thing to do is buy Andy Sabisch's book, copy(or better yet, intelligently adapt) his programs/settings, and then revise them to suit YOUR hunting style and sites.
Emphasis on the last action.
 
I agree with Champ. I bought the book just because I am looking to buy a CTX. It fills the gap between the instruction manual and field time.

My first machine was an XLT. It took a while to understand the settings, and a little longer to see results and feel like I mastered it in the field.

x2 for the CTX?
 
Best thing to do is buy Andy Sabisch's book. I jumped into this CTX 3030 completely green about Metal Detecting. I was struggling until I got his book and Read it 3 times. I know I am getting a lot better with my machine. I still am learning to trust the Tones.
Where can you look at other peoples settings and programs that they run for the ctx3030
 
Last edited:
Andy's book is a must have. I sent you a PM.
 
Google search "ironhearted gogs ctx programs" and you will find several programs and stickys on CTX program info. I cannot post a direct link to another forum per TNer rules.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom