Looking for Roman coins buyer

Viminacium said:
I have tons of Roman coins and other things... only for USA buyer(s). If someone travels through my country ( Serbia ) just let me know. Not sending, only personal.
:headbang:

I'll be going to Serbia next week.

Ok. I will send you my phone number in private message.

Too bad... Let me know if you come again.

And here are some roman coins i have :) Enjoy DSCF9718.JPGDSCF9861.JPGDSCF9862.JPGDSCF9863.JPGDSCF9864.JPGDSCF9865.JPGDSCF9866.JPGDSCF9867.JPGDSCF9868.JPGDSCF9869.JPGDSCF9870.JPGDSCF9871.JPGDSCF9872.JPGDSCF9873.JPGDSCF9860.JPGDSCF9859.JPGDSCF9719.JPGDSCF9741.JPGDSCF9742.JPGDSCF9746.JPGDSCF9747.JPGDSCF9748.JPGDSCF9749.JPGDSCF9807.JPGDSCF9809.JPGDSCF9820.JPGDSCF9821.JPGDSCF9857.JPGDSCF9858.JPGDSCF9874.JPG

FYI, you can't sell anything here unless your a charter member....

Actually,im not selling here... im selling in my country- personally :laughing7:
If there is special part of forum for this post-selling please move it there, because im still new member and cant find it on this huge forum. This is general discussion so i thought it will be best to post this topic here.

Diggin-N-Dumps yes, Usa members only because i find them best for buisness. I was amazed how many Americans comes to Serbia every year... And when they come here they are looking to buy things like coins, souvenirs, local food and drinks( Rakija,heheh ). Thats why i wanted to let you know. I know its hard for you to find good Roman coins in USA for good price, thats why i wanted to help.

Sorry, but you still using TreasureNet to sell, you need to be a charter member to do so, and the thread would be in the classifieds.

It is $20.00 a year for membership.

Coins do look nice if authentic...

Of course they are authentic,and thats only small part of my colection... well, i can pay but i dont have paypal in my country... Paypal is coming to Serbia in 2013(i hope finally).

You can also pay via credit card.

What are the prices of the coins and are any silver?

I have only Austria silver coins atm, 17-20 century. But i can get anything except gold. Sometimes i even find silver denarius or antoninianus(like Philip I i have in one of my posts). Prices are different,and depend on rarity and quality of coin(from 2$ to 1000$)
In my country in 90s inflation "eat" money savings of people and most of them started to save money and pay in cash. I am saving money in gold and keeping it in safe... i have no thrust in banks.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back