i have Recently found these tools and I'm having trouble with what to call them other than the Madison point with the tip broken off, i found them in se Kansas.
In the first pic the red one looks like it could be a preform knife blade or something like that. But the base seems to be too thick for it...if I found those I would chalk them up to scrapers or knifes. But that’s just me.
i would agree 100% on the red one if it didn't look like something has snapped off which makes me wonder if it was hafted and the base broke off. the tiny black one i first thought was a natural stone but the edges have been worked on both sides. the problem is it doesn't fit any point styles i can find in overstreet. the white one has that weird projection that reminds me of a thumb screw so i thought maybe an awl but ive never found anything shaped like that.