What's new

Looking for some IKES from the CRHS if you got any

Jimmy@romega

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
241
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
rome, ga
Looking for some IKES from the CRH'S if you got any

Looking for a large amount of IKE's in AU and EF condition if anybody got any I would like to buy them for a small premium.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Looking for some IKES from the CRH'S if you got any

What years are you lookin for. I can take a look at what I have.
hh,
Frank
 
Re: Looking for some IKES from the CRH'S if you got any

I have about $900+ left of 1976D Type II Ikes that have never been circulated (notice I didn't say they were UNC).

I recently got a bag of IKE's that came in an original Mint Bag, but the bag was ripped open up the entire side, then placed in a second bag and sealed. Apparently the coins were not stored in the best of conditions and they are obviously in EF to AU condition, which is unfortunate because the UNC details are there.

If you are interested, just PM me. If you buy more than half of them, I'll throw the Mint Bag in too (remember, it was ripped open so it's really only good for nostalgia).
 
Re: Looking for some IKES from the CRH'S if you got any

Jimmy sent you a PM yesterday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom