Looking for the book: Finding treasures by J.L. Matacia

A person needs to find a treasure just to afford the book.

Screen Shot 2023-12-01 at 5.04.52 PM.png

yeah! i saw 1 month ago was 200 second hand- now ////unbealiveable!! we dont have much in italy ! like america but is interestingthe metals reactions!!
I would be making a query with the library systems in the EU before spending $$$.
Best of luck

Can't help you with the book, but Welcome to the forum from the state of Oregon, USA! Good luck in your quest.

Welcome to Tnet.

Prices on Amazon from some people offering what they think to be rare books are often laughable. Keep looking and good luck. There was a copy from the Etsy seller 'KentuckyTrader' sold last year, apparently for the equivalent of 18 euros:

You might try contacting him to see if he knows where to get another, but I would guess this was just a one-off.

The only one finding (getting) treasure here is the author! ╦╦ç
I'm thinking the resellers
Unless the Author printed 1000 books and he has 995 in the basement still-making them rare. :laughing7:

i dont know about who get better percentage but the author past away! RIP and the knowledge is priceless! but never give Up! we are searching people! so..we believe the unbealiveable!

Here are the ISBN numbers for the book. Go to a library in your area and see if they can get you a copy of the book through the interlibrary loan system. You will also need the title and author. You won't be able to keep the book, but you can write down the concepts.
  • ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 188942000X
  • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1889420004
Jon 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

thank you but im in italy! i dont think here they got this book! Im happy to pay if somebody can do it for me!
cheers

No library in a larger city in Italy?

teah! there are! but i think u need to be a resident in that city! but ill try that way! thank you man!!

My pleasure!
Jon 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back