Looking forward to quitting time

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wife just texted me telling me I had 2 boxes from Kellyco arrive this afternoon by Fedex. Should be my new V3i and the little BOGO BH pioneer 505. Plan to sell the 505 to get some other accessories. I'm exhausted from work today but may decide to take the kids to the park this evening, lol.

:headbang:

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rethink selling that 505, that's a decent machine to keep around. Plus you'll have a spare if anyone wants to go hunting with you....and someone always does.

OP
OP
mrtim

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, I've seen good reviews for it. I've got a couple backup machines already (Whites Classic ID and an Eagle Spectrum). I only bought it because of the BOGO deal, didn't really need it. I let a buddy use the classic ID once and he dug a coin and brought it to me and said this is the funniest quarter he had ever seen, it was an old large cent early 1800's and he soon bought a brand new XLT, lol. These "buddy" detectors have sure hooked plenty of people into the hobby.

OP
OP
mrtim

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've got someone local wanting it, if it falls through I was going to ask $200 or trade.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread