DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ow it's been talked about a lot but I haven't really made any comments on it. But I'm actually really looking forward to see how the impact does when it comes out. I haven't tried any foreign detectors as of yet but if I have the funds when it comes out I might actually jump on it. What that company is doing is so out of place compared to most companies (in a good way), in regards to caring about the customers needs and staying in communication. I mean I have the Deus right now and that has the firmware updates which will be really nice as times goes by, but I just have a good feeling about the impact

If it's supposed to be a new leap in the detector field , then I'd be scared not to have one lol.

I enjoy reading the comments in regards to this detector simply due to the fact that mostly everyone is excited and thats nice to see

Hey DigDugNY......

.Did you see the new pics of the Impact? Looks impressive but then again you can't go by "looks".......The settings in the MODE doesn't look familiar...I think COG is for working salt water sandy beaches but the other settings such as VLX1 VLX2, DI DI2 and DI3 are not familiar to me.....It looks more complicated than the Fors Core or the Racer...Guess we will have to wait and see how it performs in the field...but I'm keeping my eye on this one also...

True,looks mean squat.You could put a Compadre in a fancy housing and add nobs for every aspect of the circuit board and say wow
look at this top of the line machine,its still just a Compadre.
I'm lucky that ground is mild here in n.w Florida but unfortunately there's not much in the ground like there is along the eastern seaboard.
Particularly from the Carolinas northward.
So my Teknetics and CZ's are all I need.

I'm not saying i feel that way just off looks. I'm just saying they had a good platform to go off of when making the racer.. So now I feel like a lot is getting put into the impact which is good

If its an improvement over the racer, Im in. I like my racer.

True,looks mean squat.You could put a Compadre in a fancy housing and add nobs for every aspect of the circuit board and say wow
look at this top of the line machine,its still just a Compadre.
I'm lucky that ground is mild here in n.w Florida but unfortunately there's not much in the ground like there is along the eastern seaboard.
Particularly from the Carolinas northward.
So my Teknetics and CZ's are all I need.

Thank you for your insight as to how Tesoro build detectors however I think this thread is about Nokta products who seem to back up their fancy housings & knobs with actual performance and results..............

Any insight as to when First Texas might release a new flagship asides from their usual software upgrades?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back