What's new

Looking forward to trying out my new AT Pro!

olerider

Greenie
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett 24K, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been metal detecting for over 25 years and during that time have mostly used Whites and made some incredible finds. I do have a Garrett Sea Hunter for my underwater detecting that I really enjoy but have never used one of Garretts land machines. Recently purchased an AT Pro and from what little I've used it around my yard, I am extremely impressed with it! Really looking forward to getting out this weekend and really putting it to the test!!
 
The ATP is a fantastic machine and wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing. Might think about adding the 5"X8" coil which will give better separation in trashy locations and has good depth.

Texas ED
 
Excellent machine. I used the PRO for about 2 years.
It paid for itself in 18 months, (counting only clad).
I recovered 3 gold wedding bands while wading in fresh water lakes. I used the PRO / ZERO mode. If you need a few target I.D. numbers, just let me know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom