Baggins Bronze Member Joined Jan 2, 2007 Messages 1,543 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70 Apr 13, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I am in town for business today and today only and am looking for some spots to go and hunt...anyone around who would want to go? I will be at a local downtown hotel....Hit me here or pm me for a location. Baggins
I am in town for business today and today only and am looking for some spots to go and hunt...anyone around who would want to go? I will be at a local downtown hotel....Hit me here or pm me for a location. Baggins
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,995 Reaction score 28,640 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Apr 14, 2009 #2 Try the beach; from north of the SM pier to the MDR channel.