What's new

Looking to purchase Equinox 800 ASAP

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
1,922
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever I am.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Just a quick note to our sponsors here on Tnet. I would like to buy an Equinox 800 as soon as possible. Please let me know the price and availability.
Thanks in advance!
 
We still have a wait list on the 800, 600s in stock. Good luck on your search.

Wayne
 
heard bunch of guys ordered in Feb and are still waiting for theirs from different dealers
 
They are available right now on Ebay and at Cabellas right now. Regular price, not jacked up.
 
Everyone is waiting and Cabelas says there is 8 available??
They list the Equinox 800 for $899.00
They also state that it ships directly from the manufacturer and to allow 4 to 7 days for delivery??
Something doesn't sound right.
 
Good luck finding one from a tnet sponsor. You’ll likely have to wait.

When I was ready to purchase my 800 I checked https://www.minelab.com/usa/where-to-buy & found an authorized dealer in Alaska.
I had the machine in 3 days from ordering.
 
Last edited:
Everyone is waiting and Cabelas says there is 8 available??
They list the Equinox 800 for $899.00
They also state that it ships directly from the manufacturer and to allow 4 to 7 days for delivery??
Something doesn't sound right.

thats where i got mine from cabelas. They get batches and its first come first serve.
 
Ordered mine from Cabela's back in Feb.

Took exactly 7 days. It was shipped from Illinois.

Up to you if you wanna order, but those are my experiences.
Everyone is waiting and Cabelas says there is 8 available??
They list the Equinox 800 for $899.00
They also state that it ships directly from the manufacturer and to allow 4 to 7 days for delivery??
Something doesn't sound right.
 
Have these lived up to the hype? I'm especially interested to see if it really works in wet sand with discrimination as I've heard. I'm sure a PI machine will work better, but I'd be willing to try one out if it fit a dual-purpose role...I'd settle for great on land and very good at the beach.
 
Ordered mine from Fort Bedford detectors last Friday and received it this past Tuesday. He said he still had a few in stock for order. Give him a call. Good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom