• jfgjhf.JPG
    jfgjhf.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 497
  • gf.JPG
    gf.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 492
Upvote 0
From what I could find online...
It has zero silver in it.. Oh well I guess... I payed 10 bucks, and learned never to buy one again lol

When I was a really young kid my mother bought 2 of these for me. One was the one shown, and the other was the berlin wall falling. When I got back into coin collecting via CRH I looked these up. CU-NI....same metal a nickel is made from...

Buy gas with it. Problem solved!

fistfulladirt said:
I'm just curious, but what kind of gas station would accept a novelty coin as payment?

Most people that work at a gas station aren't very smart. Plus...whoever it was made a quick $5 from it, so they aren't that dumb.

Dok Holliday said:
fistfulladirt said:
I'm just curious, but what kind of gas station would accept a novelty coin as payment?

Most people that work at a gas station aren't very smart. Plus...whoever it was made a quick $5 from it, so they aren't that dumb.

+1

conleytheking said:
Dok Holliday said:
fistfulladirt said:

+1

This reminds me of a story a gas station clerk told me. She had a patron pay with a $5 Indian half eagle!

I won one of those as a door prize at a local coin show. It's worthless.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back