What's new

Looks like a brooch or pin, but can't figure out the back side.

Iron Buzz

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2016
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
2,395
Golden Thread
0
Location
South St Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This came from a park that has been a park for a long time. As far as I know, it has never been a homestead. I say that because it might eliminate some possibilities. The hook at the bottom of the back view looks like the hook I've seen on some suspender yokes, also possibly a picture hanger, but there are problems with both of those guesses.

sgVitIC.webp

JYQ9LX1.webp
 
Ill put my cash on it being a sash
 
Upvote 0
looks like a scarf brooch. Or whatever you'd call it.
 
Upvote 0
Id still put it in my stash or sell it for cash
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom