Mike in Berks
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2007
- Messages
- 647
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- 4/DB Spectrum XLT DFX
Hi Breezie It could very well be a pull of some sort. If somebody could show meBreezie said:Maybe it's a "pull" of some description; perhaps on leather. Neat find, Breezie
Hello sdsieg Thanks for the complimentcdsieg said:Awesome detailed photos, I need to take lessons from you for my posts!!!!!![]()
Looks very similar shaun7 I'm guessing the back of my button has an iron shankshaun7 said:

Makes sense to me Jeffjeff of pa said:Mike I Think What you Have is a Cabinet Door
Pull, that also Used the same Principal as shaun7 's
Button.
It Slid sideways on the Track slightly to Open,
& If I Remember Correctly were Spring Loaded
If I'm wrong They were Same use but Twist to open.
Been many years since I Used some Somewhere
in a Home, & Can't remember Who's
Possably my Grandparents.
Here Ya Go, Same Principal
slide & Pull, only on a Wooden Cabinet door