What's new

Looky Here

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
2,523
Reaction score
1,396
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looky here what the nice FEDEX man just left me. :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • t2_se.webp
    t2_se.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 458
Very nice! Post after your first few hunts with all your deep goodies you found!
 
Will do Bart - thanks.
 
Now all you have to do is put all your other detectors in the closet and turn her on :laughing7:

Its a treasure magnet ;D



Blaze
 
johnnyblaze said:
Now all you have to do is put all your other detectors in the closet and turn her on :laughing7:

Its a treasure magnet ;D



Blaze

That's what I've been reading JB. You certainly played a part in my decision. But I can tell you she's got some tough competition, at least in my view. The MXT Pro's been pretty good to me over the last year. We'll see - can't wait - I'm all packed up and ready to go! Perfect weather tomorrow - high's in the upper 40's to low 50's. I plan to hunt 'til dark.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom