What's new

Lost a brother-in-law

johnnycat

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville, IN.
Detector(s) used
Legend and Nokta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was always quiet, never said much. But was quick to laugh. He ended his life because he was, "tired". Three tours in Vietnam finally took their toll. He left a letter saying how out of place he felt. I pray he is with our Lord, finally at peace. Damn war.
 
Im very sorry for your loss.
Thoughts and prayers sent from Michigan.
May he now rest in peace.
 
Johnny, I'm so sorry to hear this, so many Vietnam vets took this way out, agent orange did a lot of physical and mental damage. My heartfelt condolences to his family.

:'( RR

032408_2327_DoDIdentifi1.webp​

6a00d8341bf7d953ef0112790fef3128a4-320wi.webp​

taps.gif​
 
I am so sorry for your loss...
 

Attachments

  • 388724.webp
    388724.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 166
  • stk102498m~Marines-Fold-an-American-Flag-after-It-was-Raised-in-Memory-of-a-Fallen-Soldier-Po...webp
    stk102498m~Marines-Fold-an-American-Flag-after-It-was-Raised-in-Memory-of-a-Fallen-Soldier-Po...webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 171

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom