Lost Bracelet, 139yo Masons Tag, Misc Coins & Junk!

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some more cool stuff out of the same lot "we" got the 1916d Merc Dime!

Brought the whole arsenal out! T2se, CZ-3d & AT Pro. Each had part in the finds.

The one I "feel best about" is the silver bracelet with Shirley Langworthys name scribed in it.

I was actually able to locate the original and rightful owner. The bracelet was found in a small town and in small towns everybody knows everybody even if they haven't lived there in 50 years so finding her wasn't too complicated.
Anyway, story is Shirley received the bracelet as a Christmas gift (didn't say what year) and lost in 1949 (65years ago) when she was in the eighth grade! I contacted her and I will be send the bracelet to her (Washington State). She is very excited and cannot believe that after all these years it turned up.

The other cool find is the Masonic tag dated July 20 1875. Note the name scribed on the back! All I know about the Masons are what I "learned" from Nicolas Cage in National Treasure. LOL!
I'll be taking the tag to a local Masonic Temple to see if any light can be shed on it. It's pretty messed up but if they want it, I'll donate/give it to them.

The rest of the find are just your standard IH, Merc, Wheats and relic stuff!
'20 Merc.JPG Flower Pull.JPG IH03.JPG Bracelet 03.JPG 7:12:14 loot.JPG Masonic02.JPG '20 Merc r.JPG Wheats02.JPG Button.JPG M buckle.JPG bracelet 02.JPG IH01.JPG Broach Bezel.JPG Bracelet 01.JPG Wheats01.JPG IH02.JPG Masonic01.JPG

Upvote 7
OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't understand the order of the pics! Thought I had em all arranged!

Greylock

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Western MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That mason tag is awesome. I found a similar tag but mine said letter mason and a name. No symbol. Congrats

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
really nice, the return is awesome too

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job fella. Looks like you are getting a lot lately. I can't wait to get out. Laid up for a few but ready to get back in water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread