What's new

Lost gold Blanco NM

Josh640

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 9, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hello there! I'm new to the site and I'm at a spot that I don't understand what I'm looking at as far as signs and symbols. From what I can tell this location is on the old Spanish trail. I was looking for a lost loot that was supposed to be buried around this location. Upon investigation it definitely seems I have found trail monuments. Maybe a few of you can look at the pictures and maybe give me some insight on what it is and what to do from here.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230206_100722698.webp
    IMG_20230206_100722698.webp
    4.4 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20230206_094658195.webp
    IMG_20230206_094658195.webp
    3.8 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20230206_093946864.webp
    IMG_20230206_093946864.webp
    5.6 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20230128_134224967.webp
    IMG_20230128_134224967.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20230128_133725272.webp
    IMG_20230128_133725272.webp
    5.8 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20230128_133554271.webp
    IMG_20230128_133554271.webp
    3 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20230128_133546204.webp
    IMG_20230128_133546204.webp
    3.5 MB · Views: 70
Lidar would help read some of those symbols, maybe they give a date to watch where the sun shines through that hole to the treasure? Newer ipads have LiDAR built in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom