Lost grandmothers Ring

daisey0907

Jan 16, 2008
Lost grandmother's Ring

Hi everyone, hope you can help me. I was referred to this site by someone replying to my lost/found/jewelry post on Craig's list. I lost my grandmother's diamond wrap ring. My husband had an aquamarine insert made for the ring that represents my daughter's birth. I was in the Hatteras/BuxtonNC, area at the time. This ring is really special to me because my grandmother died when I was three and I don't remember her. Her daughter, my dad's sister, sent it to me when she found out I was pregnant. My husband then surprised me with the ring being cleaned with the new insert and I really miss wearing this ring and what it represents. I am willing to give a reward to the person that finds it. i would be happy to send it via paypal;kinda like eBay! My parents live in kdh...so they could pick it up as well.

Thanks for your help. here is a pic of the ring.

Attachments

• Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 418
  • Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 417

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: Lost grandmother's Ring

I will most certainly help if I can! I have helped people in the past find such Items. Dont forget, every diamond has its own fingerpint so, if you report it stolen or lost most likely if someone were to try to sell it, its a good chance it will come back to you! let me know if we can help you. mike and maggie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread