Lost Mines in Mexico - An Important Discovery by H.O. Flipper August 21, 1889

G'd afternon J.A.A... Would, but it takes money. It lies at the bottom, of the barranca, at the contact zone, covered with the fall off from the cliff, and the debris from the water from the Hurricanes that home in there every year As for the entry via the mission site. possible, but not reccomended, since the air would be oxygen free, closed too many years.

Come on Don!!, no more excuses!

Let me get my professional team there, and I promise you, if there really is anything of value down there, rain, wind, sun or detritus of any sort will not stop us from uncovering it.

Don't worry about bureaucracy as well; we'll clear those hurdles in an orderly fashion before starting any on-site work. The finances will be arranged and budgeted in a clear and concise manner with a proper plan of action being put in place. No amateurish nonsense or "hit and hope" wishful thinking...

Make the call homey and then you can really write a 'proper' final chapter for your book...

IPUK

I am quite delighted to see this thread active again. This is one of my all time favorites to read.
Along with Horse's thread on signs.
So I trust all here are still alive and dreaming of Tayopa?
Also miss the musings of Crow, Kanacki and Oro,,
I hope they are well and still active here.
Oh well,, I saw this had new postings and thought I would stop by and say "HOLA".

Hit

HOLA to you too amigo! I am still here, and also glad to see this thread active again. Also have to agree with our mutual amigo Justin to what he said to Real de Tayopa - OPEN IT! :thumbsup: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Please do continue,

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

takes money Oro, plus I will never be at it's opening, physical problems that needs a helicopter to solve, :dontknow: wanna take my place ? hence a slight lack of interest in that, all it would do is confirm, that has been done, and open a can of worms..

sides that--welcome back ..

takes money Oro, plus I will never be at it's opening, physical problems that needs a helicopter to solve, :dontknow: wanna take my place ? hence a slight lack of interest in that, all it would do is confirm, that has been done, and open a can of worms..

sides that--welcome back ..

Heck amigo I have enough on my plate, and did NOT earn the right to Tayopa, while on the other hand, YOU did. If you are considering your options, why not take a look at what has been offered recently. In fact, let us examine this previous posting:

<IPUK wrote>
Come on Don!!, no more excuses!

Let me get my professional team there, and I promise you, if there really is anything of value down there, rain, wind, sun or detritus of any sort will not stop us from uncovering it.

Don't worry about bureaucracy as well; we'll clear those hurdles in an orderly fashion before starting any on-site work. The finances will be arranged and budgeted in a clear and concise manner with a proper plan of action being put in place. No amateurish nonsense or "hit and hope" wishful thinking...

Make the call homey and then you can really write a 'proper' final chapter for your book...

IPUK

IPUK if you would provide your real name and address to our mutual amigo Real de Tayopa so that he might do a little background checking, and then write up a contract proposal in writing, signed by you and your partner(s), so that he can make an informed decision and you just might find yourself doing some serious digging in a steep walled barranca in Mexico. Don Jose' please take note of this offer and my suggestion as to how you might proceed.

Please do continue,

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

ORO,that is a cop out. True about IPUK, but you still have the responsibility ? (unwanted perhaps) on your shoulders, :tongue3: including the depository,.I have abdicated. I am content and in no hurry, what would i do with lot's of money, other than leave it for my heirs, but Beth is young enough to enjoy it For me, it is an after climax to open it. The narcos are not in that area, it is sort a neutral zone.

Spectacular country, Animals availble, man power also available, 6000" Pine and oak, wild turkey, deer, etc. La puro vida. Clean fresh air.

If not Tayopa, how about my lil Escondida ? Although One of my grand sons s showing interest in it.

ORO,that is a cop out. True about IPUK, but you still have the responsibility ? (unwanted perhaps) on your shoulders, :tongue3: including the depository,.I have abdicated. I am content and in no hurry, what would i do with lot's of money, other than leave it for my heirs, but Beth is young enough to enjoy it For me, it is an after climax to open it. The narcos are not in that area, it is sort a neutral zone.

Spectacular country, Animals availble, man power also available, 6000" Pine and oak, wild turkey, deer, etc. La puro vida. Clean fresh air.

If not Tayopa, how about my lil Escondida ? Although One of my grand sons s showing interest in it.

Hmm "cop out" - projecting there mi compadre? :tongue3: Your grandson is smart! I am not saying that you must take IPUK's kind offer, and DO appreciate your trust, just still hold that it is YOUR Tayopa not anyone else's, and if anyone should profit by it, that should be YOU!

I have never even been to Tayopa, it would be almost like sending a blind man to find it <the treasure vault> were I to try it. You on the other hand already have figured out a great deal, and KNOW where to dig. All you really need is an honest crew to lease Tayopa to, people that will listen to what you tell them about where to put the shovel point.

Now quit trying to shirk your responsibility to open up Tayopa, it is one of those things that is "meant to be" or you would never have found it.

I would be more than happy to HELP YOU to get the job done, however it is entirely, 100% YOUR treasure to recover and benefit from amigo.

Please do continue, sorry for drifting off topic there!

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Well ORO, how about Naranjal ??? It's there also.

It's in durango of that time. The present state of Durango has been scoured with not the slighest hint, So It must be where they haven't looked and lo and behold it fits perfectly into the Tayopa complex. It is not in the Tayopa holdings.

It is at the bottom of a deep barranca, was a Gold mine, Was run / owned by a Spaniard, was active in the Juarez period, and gold bars have been found, but the man that found it, and cut pieces off of the bars, was still alive then, and my friend ( he didn't tell me where it was).

A Hacienda has been found on the other side ( W / N ) of the Tayopa complex, Sonora,but not included, but still within the origal Durango boundries. Was active in the Juarez reveloution, etc.

So perhaps the popular version of it was not exactly correct.

Last edited:
Well ORO, how about Naranjal ??? It's there also.

It's in durango of that time. The present state of Durango has been scoured with not the slighest hint, So It must be where they haven't looked and lo and behold it fits perfectly into the Tayopa complex. It is not in the Tayopa holdings.

It is at the bottom of a deep barranca, was a Gold mine, Was run / owned by a Spaniard, was active in the Juarez period, and gold bars have been found, but the man that found it, and cut pieces off of the bars, was still alive then, and my friend ( he didn't tell me where it was).

A Hacienda has been found on the other side ( W / N ) of the Tayopa complex, Sonora,but not included, but still within the origal Durango boundries. Was active in the Juarez reveloution, etc.

So perhaps the popular version of it was not exactly correct.

Hmm, Naranjal? What about a photo of a sample of the ore? I would agree 100% that a lost mine may well be in the 'wrong' place as according to the popularly known legends, however I would like to know what convinces you that this is indeed El Naranjal, when all other sources place it far to the south in an entirely different state? Thanks in advance,
Oroblanco

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:
:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Hi ORO,because orange colored Gold stored in a cave have been found near by the suspected closed workings, and it was actve during the Juarez rev. Owned by a Spaniard, also it is below a mesa-- sierra obscuro -- A ruined hacienda exists not too far away, Be silly to construct one at the bottom of a canyon where there is no sun. And it was included in the province of Durango of that time, It all fits to well. Plus it is located in the heart of a series of massive faults which comprise the Tayopa complex. And the remains of oranges are still there. I used to have some leaves.

It is not included in the Tayopa holdings --- hint.

Last edited:
Hi ORO,because orange colored Gold stored in a cave have been found near by the suspected closed workings, and it was actve during the Juarez rev. Owned by a Spaniard, also it is below a mesa-- sierra obscuro -- A ruined hacienda exists not too far away, Be silly to construct one at the bottom of a canyon where there is no sun. And it was included in the province of Durango of that time, It all fits to well. Plus it is located in the heart of a series of massive faults which comprise the Tayopa complex. And the remains of oranges are still there. I used to have some leaves.

It is not included in the Tayopa holdings --- hint.

Fascinating story and makes sense. Do you know of any Pacific stories?

Mal

Hola MAI, yes, a few, but the master is "Kanacki" Look him up in the TN search column. You will love his rendition of his crew performing a Haki dance in the high lands of new Guinea.

Incidentally welcome aboard my new friend.

Hola MAI, yes, a few, but the master is "Kanacki" Look him up in the TN search column. You will love his rendition of his crew performing a Haki dance in the high lands of new Guinea.

Incidentally welcome aboard my new friend.

Thanks for the link and welcome. And wow I enjoyed the story, Was you one of the haka dancers?

Kanacki? I have not heard that strange name before. But the person sounds familiar like a customer I once had a few years ago. I have met several strange characters roaming the Pacific. I have a small cargo container ship. Usually working between south America and south Pacific islands. taking raw materials building cement, containers of equipment and general cargo. usually under charter. Yet at present we have work around Samoa and Tahiti and Tonga and Fiji. Here is my baby below. You can see a mine ventilation fan housing.

If interested I may have a story for you fellas if interested.

Mal

1453920714_0.jpg

Mal, Give, this is a sorta campfire session, informal. we just sit around . tell stories in general, AND drink coffee/ For starters start telling us about your ship:coffee2::coffee2:

Ps, no I wasn't one of the haki dancers, in fact I have never been on New Guinea, either during the war, or after, but I have been on Guadalcanal and the Solomons.

SSM, About Kanacki--- He was born in New Guinea of Auatrailian parents but there was an Immigation foul up, so HE could not claim Austrailan citizenship He grew up in new Guinae and knew quite a bit about the various tribes and their psychology , and so was hired as The political officer, He was the political officer for the drillers, nick named Crow and hardluck.They had many adventures and finally ended up at Rabual.where they drilled the active volano across the bay. Since the mining co was sort of capital they settled for the diference in shares, then they hit it,. Overnight they became millionares. but unlike others they did not go on a drunken spree, but under the tutalige of Hardluck opened a bank for the Islands,which has paid of. Kancaki eventualy bought a three masted sailing ship which he called the Drumbeat, and coninued his career by sailing throughout the Islands with an all girl grew and crow. Crow opened a bar on Magnetic island off of Austraila They are investors of an under seas mining area

They eventually branched out into international treasue hunting, which inluded many adventures in Peru..

They became respectable treasure hunters. Hardluck hired a lovely girl fo search the Vatican files, including Tayopa, but the archives had been prughed too well. She is noow a resaeacher for the \United Nations and was recently married to a professional foot ball player. They are presently under a confidentually order by the backers of an interational treasure hunting group to not post on, or frequent any treasure foruns.

This is a quick synopsisYou may have encounterd them, or heard of them in yout trips. :coffee2::coffee2:

I coined the phrase the 'unholy trio'. and am proud to concider them my frends,

Any any of them would make an excellent movie of their life

SSM, About Kanacki--- He was born in New Guinea of Auatrailian parents but there was an Immigation foul up, so HE could not claim Austrailan citizenship He grew up in new Guinae and knew quite a bit about the various tribes and their psychology , and so was hired as The political officer, He was the political officer for the drillers, nick named Crow and hardluck.They had many adventures and finally ended up at Rabual.where they drilled the active volano across the bay. Since the mining co was sort of capital they settled for the diference in shares, then they hit it,. Overnight they became millionares. but unlike others they did not go on a drunken spree, but under the tutalige of Hardluck opened a bank for the Islands,which has paid of. Kancaki eventualy bought a three masted sailing ship which he called the Drumbeat, and coninued his career by sailing throughout the Islands with an all girl grew and crow. Crow opened a bar on Magnetic island off of Austraila They are investors of an under seas mining area

They eventually branched out into international treasue hunting, which inluded many adventures in Peru..

They became respectable treasure hunters. Hardluck hired a lovely girl fo search the Vatican files, including Tayopa, but the archives had been prughed too well. She is noow a resaeacher for the \United Nations and was recently married to a professional foot ball player. They are presently under a confidentually order by the backers of an interational treasure hunting group to not post on, or frequent any treasure foruns.

This is a quick synopsisYou may have encounterd them, or heard of them in yout trips. :coffee2::coffee2:

I coined the phrase the 'unholy trio'. and am proud to concider them my frends,

Any any of them would make an excellent movie of their life

Wow! I am not even sure they are same people? I have come across? Not at least by those names. Whoever they were they paid extremely well. But they was an elusive bunch vanished in a puff like they never existed.....

A few years ago my ship was charted for a strange voyage.... When authorities pounced....they found nothing....Except one embarrassed red faced sea captain with very little answers. Even now I am not sure of anything?

You guys must be rare breed of adventurers....so hats off to you.

I do have a story in fact 2 separate stories. One about treasure recovered in cape horn. And the mysterious story that I never quite know what happened or not? Such as the strange characters I have encountered.

My apologies I will post more around this online campfire soon ...Work calls A captains time is always precious, either at sea or unloading or loading.

Mal

Don Jose-
Didn't you once mention a site that you knew of that was filled with ancient documents along with chests of other valuable "merchandise", artwork, etc.; not necessarily gold/silver, but items more of an historic nature.

If I recall, I believe you said it was in some sort of a cave in one of the many deep barrancas somewhere not too far from the "Tayopa region".

I'm just curious if anything ever became of it and if it's a) in a reasonably accessible locale- not that any spot in that region is "easily" accessible, and b) if there's any information relating to this spot that you'd ever be willing to part with?

Precious metals are a always a nice find and, yes, they do tend to pay the bills handsomely, though I'm more into areas/places/stories that contain more of an historical "value" more so than the monetary kind!

There could be documents inside that quite possibly might just contain information about the area and the goings-on of that timeframe going back centuries that even the indigenous peoples of the region may not even be aware of!

Or did I just dream that post! (Hey, its happened before)[emoji42]!

As usual, a piping hot cuppa Joe and all the best to you and yours.
Justin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back