Lost Mines in Mexico - An Important Discovery by H.O. Flipper August 21, 1889

Well, my revered Don, its a place that I wouldn't bet is very alien to you (please ask for my forgiveness from Mrs Don), and what's the odds that you've conducted a meeting or two in a "happy house" over the years on your travels and adventures?

:dontknow:
IPUK

Ps. I agree, absolutely pathetic excuse on my part :occasion14:

Just getting ready to weigh anchor. The weather is fine the breeze is light will make a slow sail. So until next time......

May the winds of fortune blow your way.

Kanacki

Senor Don Jose, our prayers are with you for a full recovery…..
We need to get you up to Tayopa to resolve the issues there.
Vaya con Dios y viva Christo Rey….

Gracias Doc.:coffee2::coffee2:

Hello, mr.Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp! recently I have been reading alot about gold and silver prospecting. I've been going to see the mountain formations close to agua prieta where I'm from I can tell there is alot of minerals. Searching on the internet I've come up with many interesting things like the Tayopa treasure and well I saw that quote in another thread so I'm figuring you are well informed of that story, I found interesting stories like this because people now days don't seem to talk about this things anymore! I'm not an expert in this subjects but it would be nice of you guys to give me a lil' heads up!

thanks hope to hear back!

buen dia! y si una taza de cafe suena muy bien! feliz navidad!

Senor Don Jose……cream…….why you holding out with our nuevo amigo………supplement and more supplement!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back