What's new

Lost Pegleg Mine “Rediscovered” (in 1909)!

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
4,635
Reaction score
4,052
Golden Thread
0
Howdy!

I posted a new topic under the general heading of Treasure Legends about the Lost Pegleg.

It was my intention to post it here; it was my lack of attention that lead me to put it up there.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo
 
PLL:

Nope. It's from the

Covina (California) Argus January 9, 1909. I found it on-line (quelle surprise!).

Sorry if that wasn't clear. After badgering others for complete citations I certainly should be providing them myself.

If I can post a newspaper article that is new to you then I feel I must be doing something right!


Good luck to all

~The Old Bookaroo
 
COOL!!!!! Go for it !!!! I eagerly await any info anyone finds.....

Thx
Pll
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom