Hey! Buck:
I know that my memory isn't the best in the west
And!
You've have stated several times that I am/was a "No Show" ??
SORRY!
But!
I can't remember ever posting you that I'd meet you anywhere, for anything @ anytime!
As far as being an "No Show" !

As you have also mentioned
If you'd ask
"Blackfoot" where I was last March at about this time,
I am sure that he'll verify that I and a friend of mine, from CO.
were over in New Mexico, at a site of his, in a canyon North of Alamogordo
And!
If you asked him,
he'll also beable to verify that
I was camped with him, right after the canyon in NM Site/Trip,
In The Bradshaw Mnts until he had to pack up and leave !
As I have mentioned, I sure wont say that I remember everything....
And I can only blame it on,
&
It could be a symptom of the case of (40%)
PTSD,
That, I have, from being in Vietnam for those
900 days (30 months)
I spent there as a member of
The 2dBn 4th Marines as an FO & Plt Sgt!
So!
If you'd be
so kind
As to list where the "posts" are, on the Forum", that/where I mentioned meeting you,
for anything & any time,
And I can go to & see them to read them ??
That'll allow me to refresh my memory :P
Thanks
Cptbil & Bugs
Oh!
Just in case you might be wondering...
The Title of "Captain" is not one that I have made up
It's
REAL!
I have The "Commission" hanging on my wall right now!
I was commissioned a "Captian" by our present "CIC" aka President Bush!
That much I DO ! Remember
