What's new

Lost PMs..... Need help finding member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONIS"

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost PM's..... Need help finding member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI'S"

Was making a new friend, we were supposed to meet Wednesday in my town..... Somehow, my PM's got all messed up, deleted ones that I wanted to keep, kept the ones I wanted to delete..
Anyway, I didnt write down the phone number, and of course, didnt write down the member name either.. Now you would think it wouldnt be that hard to forget, but I am getting so many PM's due to the stuff I am selling, it just all swims in my head... I even tried going through the member list... OMG there are thousands...

You were going to meet me at "Schooni's", so if you read this, please contact me again.... I feel really bad..
 
Upvote 0
Re: Lost PM's..... Need help finding member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI'S"

Bump
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom