Lost thread

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn't show any of your posts before Sept. 8,2011. You think that's bad, mine only go back to last May, 2012.
That's BS! I guess they are purging/deleting everything but our last 750 posts or so? or so it seems. WTF! I'm glad I haven't renewed my charter membership yet.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an thread open on Mod forum for the admins to see what is up with the posts...........

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that Diggummup.......

A lot of important information was contained in our posts. Perhaps not as great a loss as the information contained in the ancient library of Alexandria but a significant loss just the same.

GG~

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you say so.... But I still cant find it. :icon_scratch:
And It looks like your posts only go back to July 2011 :dontknow:

* That's wild! I just found it by doing a search on Google! :laughing7:
Yeah your right, it only goes back to 2010. I gotta get on this again. I'm glad you found the one you were looking for.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
What all this means? What you old timers(in terms of use)created is an online reference library that holds a great deal of important material. Some, of course, is BS, but a lot is good factual research. A user could take whatever was there, crosscheck it with other sources and gain something from it. Maybe a different perspective on a problem or solution. Either way, it was a a storehouse of information. Too bad some of it is gone. A real shame...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread