All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crow for the record,most don't know what a Naval Bombardier insg looks like, here is my insig as a bombsight mech -> the 'B', and the bombardier->> The cross hairs, the little "Star" above means master. 'there wasn't too many of us, and as a kiddie I was kinda proud of having earned it. But I was a simple 3 rd class. While the Army Air force made Officers out of them

I had to wait until after the war ended and go to Flight training with the USAF to become a Gentleman siiifff :laughing7:.

Don Jose DE La Mancha

Master horizontal Bombardier insig.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crow, I just found my water stained old notes in which I was informed that La Brie - the gentleman in question - died about 79. and some critecal information Shall I post them You and Macaydon have the final say

Don Jose de La Mancha

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Pajaro Negro, perhaps it is not so much the 60 odd years that affect the memory, but your need to consume some enhanced coffee to stimulate the bird brain of memory and avoid the distractions from your flock of desiring young and bonita nurses serving your every need now.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Doc-d

I do not have those lovely distractions for the moment...

I am still having with drawl symptoms of girls off the drumbeat....

Crow

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Crow< el dissipated tropical tramp of Magnetic ils.l. So much water has passed under the hull that frankly I don't remember, only the impression of a skinny man in a wheelchair, It may come to me in a flash of memory, but ya know personally, how Alzheimers is, Did you serve me coffee or was that Macaydon?? Is Amy back ?? Oh well passame onother.

Jose

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Don Jose such is pleasure of having a long and interesting life you have earned the privilege my friend.

Alzheimers is some times a sign of a long life and many memories like and old computer the brain has to make space and sadly little bits of information is lost... This Is entirely natural for all of us. However your no where near in the condition than some people I have known. There is an old saying when ya can't remember your Kids Names is fine when can't remember ya had Kids to begin with that when ya in a little trouble. So no apologies needed or accepted. If you could of remembered it would of been a miracle for anyone to remember the face of man once met 60 odd years ago.

One last thing I thing I can any who has enjoyed the yarn might really enjoy is to see a picture of real documents of the Zimmerman affair. Those who appreciate will realize what they are looking at was so explosive back then that it changed history. And for all of those of who work hard in every grind for survival of paying the bills can for one brief moment can stop and say today I gazed up and looked a document that changed history.

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

x4.jpg

x5.jpg

Some times that my friends is biggest treasure of them all.

Crow

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'd morning Crow, el black birder: In my case no Alzheimer or symptoms of such , but a selective, 'convenient' memory :laughing7::laughing7:

Incidentally, you expect me to remember what a man looked like when a very comely female was present?? Yer joking of course, no??:dontknow:

Jose

Last edited:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Jose mule aficionado of Sonora

Okay point taken in fact if in the situation I would most likely be the same....Guilty your honor of appreciating inner and outer beauty of the fairer sex.

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh yes, the beauty of the fairer sex…….truly a treasure in itself…….
Senor Crow, those islands are filled with such treasures and as a bonus, coffee and liquor…….what is not to like.

I long to return to my adopted Ecuador in a couple months time……...

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahh yes, the beauty of the fairer sex…….truly a treasure in itself…….
Senor Crow, those islands are filled with such treasures and as a bonus, coffee and liquor…….what is not to like.

I long to return to my adopted Ecuador in a couple months time……...

I agree there is no greater treasure.... And no greater fool who writes this.... as I lament all those beautiful free spirits with grace and beauty that came along and went in a long eventful life.. If only I can go back in time and tell that rash youth not to forsaken such beauty, But I can't as now as I see an old man in the mirror asking where did all those beauties and years go?

Such is the song of life my friend.

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread