What's new

Lots of COINS Found in the GARBAGE 9-6-07 ( Dumpster Diving Post )

DPBOB

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
3,592
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Location
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used
AVATAR: MY Wife Saying....




"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found all these in the garbage... See the General Discussion section about them...
 

Attachments

  • 9-6-07 Garbage Finds in purse Park Ridge 001.webp
    9-6-07 Garbage Finds in purse Park Ridge 001.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 673
  • 9-6-07 Garbage Finds in purse Park Ridge 002.webp
    9-6-07 Garbage Finds in purse Park Ridge 002.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 662
  • 9-6-07 Garbage Finds in purse Park Ridge 001.webp
    9-6-07 Garbage Finds in purse Park Ridge 001.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 625
  • 9-6-07 Garbage Finds in purse Park Ridge 002.webp
    9-6-07 Garbage Finds in purse Park Ridge 002.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 622
Upvote 0
Re: Found in the GARBAGE 9-6-07 ( Dumpster Diving Post )

Amazing what folks throw away eh?! :D I found a few of those coins with the elizabeth II in a storage unit yesterday that had been abandoned too. They are really cool! :D dunno what they are worth but I like them! hehe :D :D Thanks for posting that...I learned something! :D
 
Be proud to be 100% TREASURE HUNTER!!!!!
We look for treasure EVERYWHERE.
I have a few favorite special places
and I average an extra $5 and change
a day above and beyond the detecting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom