dutchtoga Sr. Member Joined Jun 28, 2012 Messages 255 Reaction score 344 Golden Thread 0 Location 518 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2se Garret ATpro Garret ATgold Xp Deus Nox 800 Vanquish 540 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #1 With all the rain here in the Northeast it's washing up points. Attachments image-2079791987.webp 55.8 KB · Views: 135 image-3295427271.webp 12.6 KB · Views: 130 image-2775463964.webp 4.3 KB · Views: 223 Upvote 0
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Jul 2, 2013 #2 Nice! For the first time in years, we have no water deficit where I live. That's good, but it sure makes for heavy boots and a dirty truck.
Nice! For the first time in years, we have no water deficit where I live. That's good, but it sure makes for heavy boots and a dirty truck.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2013 #3 Nice finds. I hear the sky roaring rite now we are in for some serious rain I do believe.