What's new

Lotta Silver Today!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
1,993
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scuba hunt -

1 - Walker
1 - Silver Quarter
1 - Barber Dime
1 - Mercury Dime
1 - War Nickel
2 - Silver bracelets
1 - Buffalo
2 - Wheats
1 - 10K Gold Ring
1 - Junk Ring
1 - Junk necklace
1 - Token for Willy's Knights Overland
1 - 1950's Wee Gee Water Gun - and it still works! :thumbsup:
1 - Glass circle, I have no idea what it is?

Finds.webp
 
Upvote 24
Killer hunt! Could the glass circle be the top of an old bottle?
 
Maybe the glass circle is to mount a baseball on. So it don't roll of table. Or something similiar.
 
I'll have to do some research on the glass circle - Never seen anything like it???
 
you keep making posts like this there is going to be a lot of people going out and getting there dive license.
 
I'll have to do some research on the glass circle - Never seen anything like it???

Here's the type I'm talking about:
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441673751.315152.webp
I found one just about like yours, the sand polishes them up real nice.
 
That's a great hunt!! All the silvers and Gold to top off the day!!
 
Nice finds.

I had that exact squirt gun in the 7th grade.
That was around 1976 so it may be an oldie.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom