River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Good information on historical sites. http://www.historicriverroad.org/ http://www.nps.gov/archive/vick/camptrail/sites/Louisiana-sites/Louisianasites.htm http://www.where2guide.com/TouristTrail/subhistory.html http://www.nps.gov/history/nr/travel/louisiana/index.htm RR
Good information on historical sites. http://www.historicriverroad.org/ http://www.nps.gov/archive/vick/camptrail/sites/Louisiana-sites/Louisianasites.htm http://www.where2guide.com/TouristTrail/subhistory.html http://www.nps.gov/history/nr/travel/louisiana/index.htm RR
R Red River Recovery Greenie Joined Jan 1, 2008 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Alexandria Louisiana Detector(s) used Tesoro Feb 4, 2009 #2 Thanks River Rat for the sites. Good reading.
roceda Full Member Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 137 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 4, 2009 #3 Great info. Thanks RR. Your contribution to the forum is invaluable.
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 3, 2017 #4 River Rat do me a favor and PM me how do I go about researching and pinpointing the potential honey hole. Apparently I'm doing something wrong. Let me be your grasshopper sensei show me the way. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
River Rat do me a favor and PM me how do I go about researching and pinpointing the potential honey hole. Apparently I'm doing something wrong. Let me be your grasshopper sensei show me the way. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk