What's new

lovely castle that my partners second cousin owns

jimmy uk

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
416
Reaction score
183
Golden Thread
1
Location
Essex
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i thought i would show this lovely castle wish i could detecting around here
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0709.webp
    DSCF0709.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCF0708.webp
    DSCF0708.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCF0707.webp
    DSCF0707.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 230
  • DSCF0706.webp
    DSCF0706.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCF0705.webp
    DSCF0705.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCF0704.webp
    DSCF0704.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 215
WOW, that's beautiful.

Can't you butter someone up to get permission to hunt around a little?
 
What an awesome place. :thumbsup:

What do they use it for?
 
WOW!!! You could spend a life time detecting that baby.....
 
ive haven't asked yet as its at the other side of the country to me :-[

people live there as a family home :icon_thumleft:
 
jimmy uk said:
people live there as a family home :icon_thumleft:

Now thats what I'm talking about! :thumbsup: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Must be one big family.......Matt
 
Bill Wyman former Rolling Stone Bassist is an avid detectorist and has developed his own line of detectors for kids. I wonder if Jimmy page would let him detect around his castle? :headbang:
 
OK this is the way I see it... Since they're your partners second cousins, they are almost family to you. There is no need for a formal introduction in this case, I'd just show up and go to town. If and when someone approaches, and they will.... Just say "hi Cuz" and run like the Dickens if need be. :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
OK this is the way I see it... Since they're your partners second cousins, they are almost family to you. There is no need for a formal introduction in this case, I'd just show up and go to town. If and when someone approaches, and they will.... Just say "hi Cuz" and run like the Dickens if need be. :laughing7:

Do you think that extends to us too? I'd presume that it would. :laughing9:
 
Man, I hate it when people won't let me detect their castle grounds. At least I'm not the only one going through this. :laughing7:

Seriously, nice place. And I wouldn't give up on it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom