What's new

Lovely Lady Liberty came strolling by today...

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
I finally got my usual two boxes in today and got...

Box one:
3 40%'s 2 68-D's and 1 67
1 90% 1958-D Ben
Box 2:
2 90%'s 1 1944 Walker and 1 1964-D
Also got a 2003-D that some jacka$$ marked. I find the same mark all the time and I'm a bit pissed that he marked what most consider a keeper.
 
Upvote 0
mrbelvetron said:
I finally got my usual two boxes in today and got...

Box one:
3 40%'s 2 68-D's and 1 67
1 90% 1958-D Ben
Box 2:
2 90%'s 1 1944 Walker and 1 1964-D
Also got a 2003-D that some jacka$$ marked. I find the same mark all the time and I'm a bit pissed that he marked what most consider a keeper.

Why is that 2003D a keeper? I've passed right by several myself. At first sent proofs back too, got 39 now, not sure why as have found no one who wants them.
 
obediah said:
Why is that 2003D a keeper? I've passed right by several myself. At first sent proofs back too, got 39 now, not sure why as have found no one who wants them.
Because it was not intended for circulation along with the other 2000's era. Low mintages so some keep them hoping for a premium later. I just keep the 1987 myself, and the proofs but they may be going away soon. HH Mark
 
I keep 'em because I'm trying to fill in a book.
 
I personally love when people mark my keepers. It makes me giggly on the inside. J/J

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom