What's new

Low conductor grand slam!

1491

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
556
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
That's what you call a pulltab-nickel-lead sinker-gold ring haul, right? It has been a LOOONG time since I found some gold and I got the monkey off my back today with a midday beach hunt. I hit 2 different beaches, the first was completely sanded in and the second is a weird little private beach, where the only reasonable access is to follow the coastline at low tides to avoid private property. I was happy to see this white and yellow 14K band WITH DIAMONDS today! Nice size 10 fattie too! Rocks are real folks! - Jim



 
Upvote 0
Very nice ring,Congrats :thumbsup:
 
sweet ring you got there,season should be cranking up here shortly :headbang:
 
A little Gold with some real bling
never hurts at all. Glad you scored
with a nice ring. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Great find on the ring! :icon_thumright: Some one had some splan-en to do when they lost that one.
 
Hey Ziphius, I responded on the other forum as well. Way to go on that nice bling ring!! I am just curious as to your ratio of pulltabs to rings (when you are hunting the low conductive signals)??
 
Great ring! What does it weigh? Let me know if you need help cleaning up your beaches down there, always looking for a new spot.
 
Jaws2 said:
Great ring! What does it weigh? Let me know if you need help cleaning up your beaches down there, always looking for a new spot.

Haven't weighed it yet, but feels like 8 grams or so! You're doing plenty of damage to my north buddy. :thumbsup: I'd prefer you stay there! :occasion14:
 
ziphius said:
Jaws2 said:
Great ring! What does it weigh? Let me know if you need help cleaning up your beaches down there, always looking for a new spot.

Haven't weighed it yet, but feels like 8 grams or so! You're doing plenty of damage to my north buddy. :thumbsup: I'd prefer you stay there! :occasion14:

Maybe we will run into each other some day, did you see the Plat I found this morning?
 
Drooling big time.
 
Great looking ring good find :icon_thumleft: Dd60
 
Nice find brother! Love those low tones even though most of them are tabs!

Congrats,

CB
 
Just currious, where abouts on the beach did you find that, in the water, wet sand?
 
JohnnieWalker said:
Just currious, where abouts on the beach did you find that, in the water, wet sand?

I found it in knee high water during a minus tide. So at mid-tide, it probably would have been shoulder high water at this particular beach.
 
That's what I call a good haul !!! The added bonus "ICE"

WTG


Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom