What's new

low lake chinese or korean 18K gold 9G

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can anybody tell me what this says? GOLD 002.webp
 

Attachments

  • GOLD 001.webp
    GOLD 001.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 116
  • GOLD 016.webp
    GOLD 016.webp
    386.6 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0
I do not know what it says, but it sure is nice to add to the other treasures! Congrats!
 
Nice ring, but love that huge amount of sinkers.. niceeee
 
Congratulation. HH, Hamid
 
That's a fine looking gold ring, bluediamounds 55!

I have some Chinese piano students who are coming for their piano lessons tomorrow...I'll show them the pic and see what they say about the inscription.

will get back to you with an answer.

Lorraine
 
Nice looking, looks heavy also.
 
That's a fine looking gold ring, bluediamounds 55!

I have some Chinese piano students who are coming for their piano lessons tomorrow...I'll show them the pic and see what they say about the inscription.

will get back to you with an answer.

Lorraine

thank you that would be wonderful
 
cool ring and lots of lead
 
Id 'ing of Chinese inscription on ring:

Bluediamounds 55, I got the following information from my Chinese piano students this evening about that beautiful ring inscription:

The inscription means "HAPPINESS"... phonetically it is pronounced "FU"
There are 4 things that are important for Chinese people to strive for:

#1 Overall happiness ( phonetically pronounced "FU") ...this is the inscription on your ring.

#2 A highly esteemed official postion ..as in a government position ( phonetcally pronounced "LU"

#3 Long life ( [phonetically pronounced "Suh"

#4 a singular particular event that brings happiness such as a wedding, new birth ( phonetically pronounced "See"


I was told that #1 is the most popular of the above 4 to be used as an inscription on a ring.

I hope this info has been helpful to you

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom