What's new

low tide hunt gold and silver

Man your putting some hours in and it's paying off. Way to go.
 
Very nice Dave
 
good to see you back here! good hunt; I love the heart!! I was in for about 3 hours today with only 2 junk earrings
 
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhy nice , Snooksion! :headbang:

I love the heart pendant!

Lorraine
 
Very very good.

Jonnie
 
Nice finds!! Went out with Ken a few days ago and he bagged a nice 14KT. ring. I wasn't so lucky so I had to cough up a dollar. We always bet on who finds the best gold.
 
fine day at the beach :walk:
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Nice finds!! Went out with Ken a few days ago and he bagged a nice 14KT. ring. I wasn't so lucky so I had to cough up a dollar. We always bet on who finds the best gold.
lol we usually bet on who finds the "first" gold. because the best has bragging rights. and it makes you hunt that much harder to catch up lol
 
Nothing like a little "friendly" competition to keep
the hunts interesting....nice keepers Snooksion.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom