CRUSADER
Emerald Member
After this years deep plough my strategy (as time is on our side) is to hit all the low yield areas first.
This area was a thin strip along a trackway which lead from 1 Roman site to another.
It only took us 2 hours to complete but I'm very impressed with the result. My mate had 6 coins (2 nice ones) & a Roman Spoon Bowl.
I had 11 Roman Bronzes & a Silver:
Elagabalus Denarius. 220-221 AD. IMP ANTONINVS PIVS AVG, laurate draped bust right / PAX AVGVSTI, Pax running left, holding branch and sceptre.
This area was a thin strip along a trackway which lead from 1 Roman site to another.
It only took us 2 hours to complete but I'm very impressed with the result. My mate had 6 coins (2 nice ones) & a Roman Spoon Bowl.
I had 11 Roman Bronzes & a Silver:
Elagabalus Denarius. 220-221 AD. IMP ANTONINVS PIVS AVG, laurate draped bust right / PAX AVGVSTI, Pax running left, holding branch and sceptre.
Last edited:
Upvote
28
LUCKY YOU !!!






