N NSR60 Full Member Joined Mar 26, 2017 Messages 183 Reaction score 563 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 13, 2022 Thread Owner #1 The 13th seems to be my lucky day. This is the tenth silver I've found on that day of the month. This Merc is pretty beat-up; as best I can tell, it looks like a 1945-P. But it's silver, so it counts. Attachments 20221013_154039.webp 2.1 MB · Views: 109 20221013_163158.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 68
The 13th seems to be my lucky day. This is the tenth silver I've found on that day of the month. This Merc is pretty beat-up; as best I can tell, it looks like a 1945-P. But it's silver, so it counts.
Gare Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 13,408 Reaction score 30,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Canton Ohio Area Detector(s) used Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2022 #2 This keeps amazing me. Why can i never find a coin in them ?
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 17, 2022 #3 ..: NICE RECOVERY NSR60 :.. Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!