mikeraydj Bronze Member Joined May 19, 2014 Messages 1,309 Reaction score 1,513 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 16, 2016 #1 Not much today. Found clad, pull tabs and this small charm. Looks gold but no stamp on the back. Probably gold plate. Rang up nice on the Exterra 705 gold. Shows that it can find the small jewelry. This was about 4" down. Upvote 10
Not much today. Found clad, pull tabs and this small charm. Looks gold but no stamp on the back. Probably gold plate. Rang up nice on the Exterra 705 gold. Shows that it can find the small jewelry. This was about 4" down.
UnderMiner Silver Member Joined Jul 27, 2014 Messages 4,476 Reaction score 12,338 Golden Thread 2 Location New York City 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2016 #2 Hope it brings you much luck in the future. I know when I was a kid I found an extremely lucky clover once and its power is still strong to this day
Hope it brings you much luck in the future. I know when I was a kid I found an extremely lucky clover once and its power is still strong to this day
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,207 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2016 #3 Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2016 #4 Yep,, almost as lucky as stepping in horse crop,, lol Congrats
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 17, 2016 #5 Nice find