What's new

Lucky find of the day!

How Lucky

Full Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
244
Reaction score
907
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was an exciting find for me today. This buckle is stamped Henry V. Allien & Co. New York. The information I found on the internet says Model 1874 Mfg. 1900 - 1920. If I have it wrong ,all corrections appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • buckle 1.webp
    buckle 1.webp
    458.1 KB · Views: 135
  • buckle 1 back.webp
    buckle 1 back.webp
    641.8 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 24
outstanding.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Yowee, that's a sweet belt plate!
 
Awesome belt plate!! Congrats and HH
 
That's really beautiful. Super find!
 
Looks similar to the one I found in Oklahoma a few years back. ( see my avatar ). Mine is a stamped brass belt plate.
 
NEW MEMBER WELCOME AND WHAT A HECK OF A FIND ..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom