What's new

Lucky find

Tkaz

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2016
Messages
83
Reaction score
259
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had just got off...lookes over....see my cuzin planting in an river bottom field with an overlooking bluff of a know campsite and where I have found points b4. I walk for about 5 min and picked this lil bit up. 20170518_202144.webp20170518_202157.webp

Sent from my SM-G930V using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 
Upvote 0
Man, you've got some real heart breakers there. Nice finds though, very nice.
 
Man, you've got some real heart breakers there. Nice finds though, very nice.
Wish I knew what the rest of that big dovetail looked like. I was doin some grubbing in a little washout where silt had built up and found it. That's some sweet material. Very translucent.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 
Nice stuff ! Those guys weren't hunting birds, that's for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom