What's new

Lunch-Bag Let-Down

DJV

Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2016
Messages
92
Reaction score
341
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Water was exceptionally clear and I was headed upstream, when off in the distance, I could just make out what I believed to be a sizeable crock! ( Bonus: see if you can spot the frog )…

 
Sure had me going to the very end. What a drag!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DJV
Leopard frog.

Still nice pottery.
Danged zebra mussels though......
 
  • Like
Reactions: DJV
Leopard frog.

Still nice pottery.
Danged zebra mussels though......
Good eye, mate! Somebody suggested the crock would look good in the garden, so methinks I'll retrieve it for that purpose.
 
Good eye, mate! Somebody suggested the crock would look good in the garden, so methinks I'll retrieve it for that purpose.

They make broken amphora looking decor for gardens/flowerbeds.
A crockery jug would be much more real here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DJV

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom