What's new

Lunchtime luck

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Went down the street to get some lunch at the little buffet place. After I paid, I stared into the register drawer as the cashier was making my change. I did not see anything in the drawer, but when she placed the change in my hand, I heard that "clink" we all love to hear. I looked down and say a 1964 quarter in my hand!

I then asked for another dollars worth of change, just to push my luck. Unfortunately, that did not pay out...
 
Upvote 0
Nice, I have yet to get a silver coin in change. It will happen one of these days
 
The last time I got a silver quarter in change was in the 80's. Nice find!
Rich
 
Good score. I have yet to get silver in change back :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
EastKyMiner said:
Good score. I have yet to get silver in change back :thumbsup:
HH..Miner

Was at a softball tournament over the week-end, child dropped a quarter in front of me. It was a 1963, offered the kid
.50 cents for it with his parents standing there. Both parents said go ahead, he is crazy...... :laughing7:

Gots to find it where ya can find it.... :laughing9:
 
Congrats! Silver quarters are elusive now :icon_thumleft:
 
RE your comment about people not being that smart. I live in Seattle, the "hug a thug" capitol of the free world! Break the law, act like a dum dum, come to Seattle, we will make a bunch of laws and rules to protect you!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom