What's new

M First Bootle Cap Ring!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to the beach yesterday,found a bottle cap ring,not sure of the spiral ring very dainty looks like rose gold,then my kiddies junker.:hello2:Also ran into Nohea again,nice chatting with him,I was asking him about the Excal.. ring,HH:hello:Hubby and I took an Island cruise,as well,so wish I brought my detector along:tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • photo-208.webp
    photo-208.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 184
  • photo-209.webp
    photo-209.webp
    17 KB · Views: 172
  • photo-206.webp
    photo-206.webp
    31 KB · Views: 178
Upvote 0
Nice finds. Metal detectors, never leave home without them.
 
Nice finds. Metal detectors, never leave home without them.

That' why I got a three piece shaft to my Excalibur!
Hope your boat cruise was fun!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom