What's new

Machine bag finds 2-2-10

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
I am a firm believer in the fact that machine bags are the best places to look generally.

However, my finds today are quite low. I was able to get a $500 bag of halves that only had 1- 64 Kennedy and 4- 40%ers.

The bag took 6 months to fill, so I really expected a lot more. In the past I have had great scores from this bank's machine.

Better than a skunk box but kind of disappointing since I had to wait so long for it.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Bags are the best when you can get them. I've never had a skunk bag but came close on my very first bag. It was a $1,000.00 bag. In my first handfull I had a Ben and a forty.... and that's all there was.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom