What's new

Mad Scramble - No Eggs - But Three Firsts!

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,953
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out with Ironhorse today and not much for ideas so we just picked a few spots we figured we might be able to dig some targets and things worked out fairly well. Besides the trash I threw away, I dug a small clasp, 2 musket balls, religious medallion, 30 buttons, Queen Victoria 5 cents, and 8 large coppers.

My three firsts are an American 2 Cent piece, Woods Hibernia... very ugly but finally! Don't know what took so long but finally crossed off the list.... and by far mt best of the day a patriotic King & Constitution button. :headbang: I have been familiar with these for many years so great to dig one.
 

Attachments

  • f1.webp
    f1.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 184
  • f2.webp
    f2.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 173
  • f3.webp
    f3.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 156
  • f4.webp
    f4.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 203
Upvote 48
That is some cool stuff. Congrats on getting out and the first.
 
Amazing finds man. Congrats!
 
I guess there was a few hiding out in that last group of fields we were in!
The King and Constitution button is the winner in that mix!
 
Looks like a lot of diggin.You did good.
 
That looks to be a very productive hunt there.
 
Hey I like eggs..allot of nice digs IP. Congrats on the button. Where"s the two cent piece
 
Not a looker, but when you cross one off, it doesn't matter - Congrats.
 
Congratualtions on the first X 3! :occasion14:
 
Congratulations on your first fest! What a great site.
 
Good looking pile IP. Congrats of finding those "firsts", although I'm surprised that out of all the coppers you've ever found, this is your first Woods. Very cool to find the 2-cent, and the button is great. I know you love your buttons so I'm glad you found it.
 
Nice day's work! Glad you could knock out some firsts
 
Enough to add a new wing to your display case! :treasurechest::icon_thumright:
 
very nice finds
 
Hey I like eggs..allot of nice digs IP. Congrats on the button. Where"s the two cent piece


Group shot, front center. None of the coppers were worth taking a picture of.
 
Another interesting group of very old finds-congratulations on finding a bucket lister. How old do you think the religious medallion is?
 
Great haul man and a big congrats on the 3 firsts, especially that hibernia and the button. Digging 30 buttons and 8 coppers in a day is an awesome hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom