What's new

Made a BIG REALLY BIG Digger!

mastereagle22

Silver Member
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Baldingboy and I made a huge digger for the Chisholm Trail Hunt that happened last weekend.

This thing was like almost 9 feet long!

here is a video of the commercial we made about it.

 
I am sueing the digger 1000. I poked my eye out. ;D ;D ;D You guys rock!!!!
Burdie
 
hahaha....... a seated dime at 10 feet! :D :D
 
LOL

Way too funny! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...that's 7 laughing faces!

Thanks, today I needed a good laugh!

Badger
 
ROFLMAO....never laughed so hard...thx ME & BB
 
After seeing it at least 10 times (and being certified on it) it is still hillarious, I am happy to have attended its debut
 
I need to buy stock in Depends. I laughed way to much viewing that video! ;D
 
I want mine with a black handle! Hilarious!
 
if you look on the back it says ( MADE IN THE U.S.A.)
 
??? i think that after watching that video im now 10% dummer than i already am.......
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
 
I tried Not to laugh.

Couldn't do it.


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
garrets250 said:
??? i think that after watching that video im now 10% dummer than i already am.......
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Chaos, panic confusion, My work here is done.
 
omg that was hysterical.... YOU guys are in the wrong business.... go comedy... go stand up... hell, I 'd pay to see it.... lordy, can you see it..redneck detectorists ...and free depends with purchase of ticket...lmao
 
LMAO...that was funny as all git out!!!!

Great job in putting that together!!!

And I would like to have my digger studded with diamonds please ... purple in color with pink polka dots!

Great Job Guys,
Annmarie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom