Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 9, 2011 #1 Here is my new home for my pipe axe, it should be well protected from the air. Brian C. Attachments P3090495.webp 33.4 KB · Views: 408 Upvote 0
goldencoin Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2005 Messages 5,669 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2011 #2 I like the display- maybe you should consider using clear fishing line to fasten the axe to the backing, that way the wire doesn't rub the axe and the line wouldn't be as noticeable. Sweet find! HH -GC
I like the display- maybe you should consider using clear fishing line to fasten the axe to the backing, that way the wire doesn't rub the axe and the line wouldn't be as noticeable. Sweet find! HH -GC