What's new

made in japan

Manzshark

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites beach Hunter ID
ok so I have no idea what this is. I found it on a property that is off one of the main roads in town, where I live. my friend and I are working this property pretty good and it has produced some decent finds. My friend found a nice eagle button but we are not sure of its origin. I found my first V nickel there and a home made wedding band made out of some kinda metal anyways back to my point. I found this at that property as well. I am pretty sure it was a 83 VDI on my MXT and other than that I was ready to throw it out but i thought better of it and cleaned it a little and saw some Characters on it. So I cleaned it further and here I am asking everyone what they think it is. I will say this. I am sure that there were two old houses that were bulldozed a long time ago on this property as I find square nails 5-6inches down with pieces of bricks and Stones... I have found several horse shoes and parts of bridles.... I am listing all these things cause maybe they will help someone associate this with something else I found or that might be in that kind of a house or farm with horses... but the land is all hills - up and down so maybe someone was just riding through. ok enough. here are some pics....... thanks for everyones help in advance.. I hope this finds you all well.. MM
 

Attachments

  • HPIM3142.webp
    HPIM3142.webp
    78.8 KB · Views: 294
another pic
from MM
 

Attachments

  • HPIM3146.webp
    HPIM3146.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0
last one...
 

Attachments

  • HPIM3147.webp
    HPIM3147.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0
The first pic is nice and clear, the next two are blurry. Maybe you are too close.

We have some Japanese members that maybe can read the back if the pic was better.
 
Upvote 0
there are holes up into the chamber on both sides but each side is separated by metal that divides each side... if that makes sense... and it doesnt make noise..... just tastes like dirt... :P
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
The first pic is nice and clear, the next two are blurry. Maybe you are too close.

We have some Japanese members that maybe can read the back if the pic was better.

Agree'd - this is probebly the key.
 
Upvote 0
I once had a old travel salt and pepper shaker. it looked similar without the Japanese writing though bottom caps missing ?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom